The Turunchlu (Fethiye) MosqueAn inscription indicates that this mosque was constructed by Seyyit Mehmet Ağa, the Governor of Cyprus, in 1825. It has a wooden roof supported by four arches. The gallery to the north, which is supported by timber columns with carved capitals, was intended for women attending worship.
Address: 37, Beliğ Paşa Street, Nicosia
- 08:00 - 18:00