Dr. Fazil Küçük MuseumMuseum Residence; Dr. Fazıl Küçük and his family's residences No.172, on Girne Avenue in Nicosia, where they lived for many years, were built in 1925 with cut yellow stone. The ground floor of the building, which was transferred to Dr. Fazıl Küçük family through purchase, was used by our leader as the patient examination room, the administration room and as a clinic between 1940-1958 and the upper floor as a residence. The residence, where he continued his life as a doctor, where the struggle started and was managed, was organized as a museum and opned on 14 March 1997. The building was expropriated by the state on October 16, 2002.
Address:172 Girne Avenue, Nicosia
Entrance Fees: *Free
- 08:00 - 15:30
- 08:00 - 13:00
14:00 - 17:00